Saturday, November 28, 2009

Super fun week!

Nov. 28

So I have done some pretty cool stuff this last week! Wednesday we all went horseback riding on the beach! That was fun, but hot, I had to ride with KK during the first half and ZZ during the second half! It was really beautiful, we went up to the top of a hill and were able to see to the next beach over!
Thursday we went to Las Muertas Beach (yes it's the beach of the dead! It's right on a cemetery!) THen for Thanksgiving dinner we went to a huge mansion on the cliffs over looking a private beach! We saw whales breaching and dolphins jumping right in front of the house! Wow AMAZING!!! Even though I didn't feel incredibly great because I have strep throat and an infection it was still pretty cool! THe house was insane, it was completely open and was so big it could be a hotel! The infinity pool over the cliff in the living room I think was the best part!
Friday we went zip lining and had so much fun! Coco got super scared when we first started and didn't even want to go, but we convinced her to go on the first few and after about 4 she was having a blast! She now wants to go again! I had tons of fun there too! The guys that work there were really funny and gave me the new nickname "kitty kitty" can't say that I really love that one, but it's funny! I went upside down on most of them and on the last one I went upside down with no hands!!! THat was awesome!!! That evening we went to The Sayulita Cafe for dinner and I had the largest mango margarita of my life! The golf cart ride home was super fun! even though I got a little beat up buy it!
Today (Saturday) we went on a boat trip to the Marietas Islands! It was a beautiful trip and so much fun! THe guys that worked on the boat were super cool and took us to these awesome caves on the island! THe kids had a blast and really loved it! It was super cruise and we got to see whales and dolphins!




No comments: