Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ojo Negro!

Nov. 19th

Okay so the last few days have been a little crazy! Since Monday we have really been getting settled here in Sayulita. We were just hanging out and trying to figure out this little town! Everything was going pretty good, with the exception of some dehydration for some of the kids. There are some really great shops here in town and lots of cool people to hang out with! I’ve just been relaxing on the beach during my time off and shopping! Now that we are settled however thing are getting really crazy! Yesterday I was with KK and ZZ in the morning until about 12:30, that went well! Ha, ZZ got super mad at me for having his Lolo and head butted me! I now have an awesome black eye! After I got really mad at him and he had a time out! Later I was given some time off, so I took KK shopping for her bday and then went back in to town to hang out for a few hours on my own!
Today was better or at least until tonight! We had a great morning; we started out with a drive to the end of the beach and visited the Sayulita cemetery. Since Dia de los Muertos was two weeks ago all the graves were decorated and you can see them in the below photos! Then we went to the beach for the entire morning, because our power was out and we figured it was better to be gone then home! Also L mom and Coco had a surfing lesson so we figured the beach was the best place to hang! So I hung with Emi, KK and ZZ and swam while L mom and Coco surfed! Later we all got to do a little surfing, which was nice although the waves were pretty small! Tonight we went to a turtle talk down at the beach and got to release about 100 baby Olive Ridelly Turtles into the ocean! That was pretty cool especially because those are the same turtles I released in Costa Rica! You can see a bunch of my cool pictures of the turtles below! Can’t wait for what tomorrow brings!

1 comment:

Kai said...

hahahahahaha. Tell KK happy birthday for me, since we share the day! :)