Monday, November 23, 2009

Long Week!

Nov. 23

So it's been a long week! Well I guess last week it was! I have now been in Mexico for over 2 weeks and am really feeling like I'm at home! Sayulita is a fun town and I'm really getting a chance to experience life here! Even though I work a lot, I still get to experience so much. I have found some really cool shops with great stuff in them (like my super cool new shoes!) and awesome people! I'm starting to meet all kinds of people who are really fun, so on my time off I'm not just hanging out completely alone! So I'm sure you all want to hear another funny story about the kids! Hmm...so the other night I was off but hanging out at the house, when I hear the kids start screaming! THey are yelling that there is the biggest bug ever and it just flew right over Coco and KK's heads! So of coarse I grab my camera and head outside only to see the most massive beetle I have ever seen! It was so big I thought it was going to get me! It was awesome! Another funny story...we are potty training ZZ, and the other day I took his diaper off so he would try to use the potty that he has. After like 10 minutes he comes running to me saying KATIE I just went pee pee!!! I was of coarse very excited, only to find that he didn't use his potty, however he did use the rock right outside my door! And it's not a rock that goes down to dirt or grass, it goes onto the cement right outside my door! YEY I love potty training! Hope you all get some laughs out of that one! Anyways time is flying by here and I can't believe we are on our 3rd week here! Can't wait for all the cool stuff we are planning to do!




No comments: